What program activities will you offer? What other things will my child be doing at this program?
Kids will experience a variety of activities and games throughout the day! The day is broken down in a “minute by minute” format to keep kids engaged and active! There will be multiple stations that groups will go through that will work on encouraging and building social-emotional skills and critical thinking. Emphasis is put on active participation, teamwork, and fun!
Do you offer transportation?
A variety of exciting creative projects are planned to provide hands-on creativity for every age attending the program. There will also be bounce houses and lots of other activities to keep kids engaged.
What should my kid(s) bring?
We currently are determining if offering several routes for the local area is possible to help with transportation. If busing is needed for your kid to attend the program and you live in the Taunton area, please register today and check off need bus transportation. Deadline for bus transportation is Monday, July 25th.
What is provided?
Kids should bring these every day:
- Wear closed toed shoes
- Water Bottle (with water)
- Sunscreen and Bug Spray
- Labeled string bag to keep their belongings
- Wear their Momentum T-Shirt every day (will get on the first day)
- Optional: Non-perishable bag lunch if preferred not to participate in the free food provided (accommodations made for allergies)
- Optional: sun/baseball hat
What if I have more questions?
- A FREE T-shirt is provided to every kid!
- All food offered is FREE! Week 1: Snack; Week 2: Snacks and lunch; Week 3: Snacks and lunch
- Plenty of shade at Whittenton Field with tent(s)
- Medical assistance on-site during all weeks with licensed professionals
- A secure zone for the program to ensure safety for all participants
- Trained program staff that have up-to-date background checks
If you have any additional questions about this summer program, please directly reach out to us through the Central Office at 508.880.6202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org