What do I wear? Where do I park?
We are a “come as you are” church. People dress casually but we invite you to wear what is most comfortable for you.
Updated Health GuidelinesWhat type of music do you play?
The front parking lot is typically for visitors as well as the Kid’s Entrance. There are available handicap parking in the front and the back of the building.
The back side of the building is designated as the Sanctuary Main Entrance with lots of parking spaces available.
Parking is available in the front and back of the building (265 W Britannia St, Taunton, MA 02780). Handicap parking is available in both the front and rear parking.
Side parking lot (with handicap parking) on Rockland St.
Street parking available on Chester St. and Rockland St.
What type of messages does the pastors preach?
The music is full of praise and worship to our Lord and Savior with a combination of hymns and contemporary Christian songs.
What's available for kids?
The preaching is all Bible based.
What's my next step?
- Kids Church is available for Toddlers (age 2) through 5th grade at both Sunday services. Classrooms are set up by age/grade.
- Nursery is available on Sunday at both services.
- We also offer Radical Sundays for grades 6th & 7th. (both East & North)
- Check in for Kids Church is at the front of the building at the Kid’s Entrance. (East campus only)
- Check in for Kids Church at North is at both entrances (Rockland St & W. Britannia).
If you would like to pray to receive Jesus into your heart, to have a personal relationship with Him, please fill out the Connect Card so we can follow up with you and support you in your next step.