In-person Services Sat 5PM & Sun 9 & 11AM | Online services Sunday @ 9 & 11AM
What you need to know about in-person services:
- Doors open 30 minutes prior to service time.
- Entrance/Exits in front and in back of the building to the sanctuary only.
- Check in upon entering the building:
- Please stay with your household or the people you came with to check in together.
- Stand 6 ft apart while waiting to check in.
- A staff/volunteer electronically checks you in, confirming your contact information.
- COVID questionnaire:
- If you are sick or have symptoms of COVID, please stay home and watch online.
- A short list of questions will be asked before entering relating to any exposure you may have had to COVID.
- Upon entering:
- Wear a mask at all times (unless you are medically unable to do so).
- Stop at the “host station” to wait to be seated.
- You will be shown to a set of seats that match your party size.
- All seats have been spaced apart to meet social distancing and CDC guidelines. Please do not move chairs.
- Please do not leave your seat unless it is to use the restroom or when it’s time to exit.
- During the service:
- Services are shorter in length, approximately 45 minutes.
- A digital bulletin is available.
- There are activity packs available for children. Please see cccfamily.com/kid-connect for info on Kids Church!
- At the end of service, please wait for an usher to dismiss your row.
- Please immediately exit and practice social distancing.
- Our cleaning practices incorporate recommended guidelines by the CDC. All surfaces are regularly cleaned and we continue to provide hand sanitizer throughout the building.
Where can I find reliable information about COVID-19? Please refer to the CDC COVID-19 website for the most up-to-date information.
Continue the mission of Christ Community Church
There are many ways to be involved! Join a team for weekend services on the Connections Team or an outreach ministry. Sign up here!
Looking for community? Join a Community Group Sign up here!
Support the mission of CCC with a financial contribution. Give on-line here or text-to-give (Text 781.381.4338, type the dollar sign ($) and the amount you want to give. During in-person services, sanctuary boxes are available if you choose to give in-person. Need giving envelopes? Ask the host upon arrival.